The University Library is a unique information resource center of the Academy it provides all the aspects subjects of Health Science, allied health and basic sciences. It spread over 3642 Sq. mtrs and accommodate 700 users at a time. It has state-of-the-art, Wi-Fi facilities to browse and access the resources
- All the library users (students & staff) should display the Membership Identity Card to the scanner system kept at the entrance of the library every time they visit.
- Bags, Briefcases, Handbags, Parcels, Aprons are not allowed inside the library premises. Such items may be left at the property counter provided in the library.
- Users are advised not to keep their valuable things in the property counter. The library accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of any articles so left.
- Books, Journals, etc. taken from the shelves for reading should be left on the tables after the use and ‘not’ to be replaced on the shelves.
- All users leaving the library must show all books, folders, papers, etc. in their possession at the security counter.
- All books/journals and other library materials are to be used with care.
- Engaging in conversation and creating any noise inside the Library is strictly prohibited.
- The library is closely monitored by closed circuit camera & TV.
- The Library equipment, furniture and fittings should not be mitigated.
- In case of loss of the borrowed books/items, the user must pay the cost of replacing a lost or damaged book or other item along with over dues if any.
- Use of Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- The Computers and the Internet facility in the digital library are for educational use and purpose only.
- Accessing unauthorized sites, Playing games, chatting etc. are strictly prohibited.
- The users should not change the settings on the computers provided in the library.
- Users are required to vacate the library at designated closing times, upon hearing alarm bells.
- Notices, handouts or related material may only be displayed in the library with the prior permission of the Librarian in an approved form.
- The above mentioned rules and regulations are subject to periodical reviews and revisions. Failure to comply with library rules and regulations may result in the loss of library privileges and may lead to College or University disciplinary measures.
The Digital Library is located in the ground floor of the library. It is a state-of-the-art Digital library, consisting of 50-workstations with internet connections. The digital Library is open for12-hours, a Printer and a Scanner facilities are provided.
Facilities for Learning and Teaching
The library's electronic classroom is located in the 1st floor of the library. A computer and overhead projection facilities are provided.
|Dr.Prakasha||M.L.I.Sc.M.Phil Ph.D||Asst. Professor / Senior librarian|
|Devaraj.B.V||B.Sc., M.L.I.Sc||Deputy. Librarian|
|Ganga Reddy.A||B.A., M.L.I.Sc.||Asst. Librarian|
|Udayavani.G||B.A., M.L.I.Sc.||Asst. Librarian|
|Dr. Prakasha||M.L.I.Sc.M.Phil Ph.D||Asst. Professor / Senior librarian|
|Chethan Kumar.N.Y||Literate Attender|