Dr. Poorni bharathi T
Academic Qualifications: MBBS, MD
|Year of passing
|MVJ Medical College, Bangalore
|Diploma in clinical Pathology (DCP)
|Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
|Father Muller Medical College
Additional qualifications / training
- Basic course in Biomedical research
- Quality management System and Internal Audit in Medical laboratories as per ISO 15189:2012
|Institution / Organisation
|Chamarajanagar institute of medical sciences, CIMS
|Teaching, Laboratory diagnostic work
|Teaching, Laboratory diagnostic work ,Clinical Research
|2023 to till now
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching pathology to the undergraduate students of Phase II MBBS and to MD postgraduates.
- Teaching pathology to the undergraduate students of Bachelors in science (BSc) students.
- Being a certified BLS and ACLS provider, training of undergraduate students in basic life support.
- Mentoring the students as a teacher guardian.
|Name of project
|List of researchers
|ongoing / completed
|Funded / Non funded
|Association of Genetic markers such as BRAF V600E , TERT Promoter and p53 mutations with clinical and histopathological findings in thyroid carcinoma.
|Dr Poorni bharathi T Assistant Professor Department of Pathology Dr Kalyani R Professor Department of Pathology Dr Kiranmayee Assistant Professor Department of CBMG Dr Manjunath G N Associate Professor Department of Medical Oncology
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
- Breast Oncopathology
- Urogenital pathology
- Laboratory Accreditation
|Title of article
|Name of journal
|Year of publication
|List of authors