Dr Deepak H
Academic Qualifications: MBBS, MS, Mch
|SL NO||Degree||Specialization||Institute||Year of passing|
|1||MBBS||-||B.M Patil Medical College and Research centre, Bijapur, Karnataka||2007|
|2||MS||General Surgery||Mysore Medical college and Research Institute, Mysore, Karnataka||2012|
|3||MCh||Plastic surgery||Bangalore Medical college and Research Institute, Bangalore.||2016|
Additional qualifications / training
- Hand and Micro Surgery training in Ganga Hospital, combitore
- Onco-reconstruction training in TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Aesthetic Surgery observership , in Medanta, Gugram, Delhi
- Hand & Head and neck observership in Amritha Hospital, Kochi.
- Dermato surgery observership in Bangalore Medical college, Bangalore.
|SL NO||Institution /Organization||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|1||MMCRI, Mysore||Junior Resident||-||2009-2012|
|2||BMCRI, Bangalore||Senior Resident||Teaching, Clinical,Research||2013-2016|
|3||Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar||Assistant Professor||Teaching, Clinical,Research||2016-2019|
|4||Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar||Assistant Professor||Teaching, Clinical,Research||2019 to till date|
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching to the undergraduate students of MBBS and MD postgraduates.
- Helping the postgraduate students in their thesis as a Guide & co-guide.
- Mentoring the students as a teacher guardian.
|SL NO||Name of Projects||List of Researchers||Ongoing/Completed||Funded/Non-Funded||Funding Agency||Funded Sanctioned|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
- Micro surgery
|SL NO||Title of article||Name of journal||Year of publication||List of authors|
|1||Angry young man syndrome: anger based dominant hand injuries||International Surgery JournalHongaiahDet al. Int Surg J. 2018Dec;5(12):3986- 3989||2018||
|2||Mixer grinder fingertip injuries and treatment outcome in a rural based tertiary center: a retrospective study||International Surgery Journal Hongaiah D et al. Int Surg J. 2019 Jul;6(7):2458-2463||2019||