Dr N T Murali Mohan
Professor & HoD
Academic Qualifications: MBBS, MD
|SL NO||Degree||Specialization||Institute||Year of passing|
|1||MBBS||-||Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College,Bangalore||1988|
|2||MD||General Medicine||Government Medical College, Bellary||1996|
|SL NO||Institution /Organization||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|1||Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology||Resident||-||1990 – feb 14th 1991|
|2||Dr. B R Ambedkar MedicalCollege,Bangalore||Assistant Professor||Teaching, Clinical,Research||1996 to 2000.|
|3||Vydehi Institute of MedicalSciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||Assistant Professor||Teaching, Clinical,Research||2002 - 2003|
|4||Vydehi Institute of MedicalSciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||Assistant Professor||Teaching, Clinical,Research||2004 – 2007|
|5||Vydehi Institute of MedicalSciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||Professor||Teaching, Clinical,Research||2008 – 2009.|
|6||Vydehi Institute of MedicalSciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||Professor & HOD||Teaching, Clinical,Research||2010 – 2021.|
|7||Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar||Professor & HOD||Teaching, Clinical,Research||since 2021 to till date|
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching Emergency Medicine to the undergraduate students of MBBS and MD postgraduates.
- Helping the postgraduate students in their thesis as a Guide & co-guide.
- Mentoring the students as a teacher guardian.
|SL NO||Name of Projects||List of Researchers||Ongoing/Completed||Funded/Non-Funded||Funding Agency||Funded Sanctioned|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
- Master Trainer for Jeeva Raksha –Comprehensive EmergencyCare and Life Support Training Programme for Medical Professionals Under RGUHS and University of Utah, Salt LakeCity, U.S.A
- Post Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Guide, Post Graduate Examiner and also Post Graduate PG Examination paper setter and Evaluator.
- Regularly chairs scientific sessions at National, and international conferences.
|SL NO||Title of article||Name of journal||Year of publication||List of authors|
|1||Diagnostic relevance of neutrophil gelatinase associated lipocalin in early detection of acute kidney injury||Journal of Emergency Practice and Trauma 10.34172/JEPT.2020.38||2020|
|2||Fluid administration Patterns and outcomes in Patients with septic shock admitted from Emergency Department||International Journal of Scientific Research Volume - 9 | Issue - 7 | July - 2020 | PRINT ISSN No. 2277 - 8179 | DOI : 10.36106/ijsr||2020||
|3||Profile of Suspect Adverse Drug Reactions in a Teaching Tertiary Care Hospital||Review Article | Open Access Volume 1 | Issue 1 | Article DOI: https://doi.org/10.47739/2333-7079/1005||2023||